Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cool dude Wilson hits out at Victoria's Secret with positive body objectives at MTV Movie Awards

These actress took to the stage to provide a clip from the upcoming Try to sell Perfect 2 film, but it was basically her outfit that did the most important talking.

Victoria\'s Secret PINK iPhone 6 Plus Case Letters Sky Blue

Dressed in giant white angel's wings, an embellished bra in addition to leather pants with the slogan 'think' on the bum - no awards for guessing Wilson's outfit motivation.

Backstage she explained her reason to People:

"I think one of the high quality messages in the movie [Pitch Perfect 2] is that you're all beautiful" she explained.

"I think occasionally girls look at Victoria's Secret watches and think that they have to model that they are after that, but I really don't think that that's the best, even though they are called 'models, ' they're not the best will cause model yourself after. "

"I like to encourage girls to think, entirely I put that on my bottom. It's really about what's it here [points to head], and not whos here [points to backside]. "

The glaring carpet round up: 2015 MTV Blockbuster movie Awards

Wilson's message has been echoed in recent weeks elsewhere in the industry at plus-size retailer Lane Bryant following aim at Victoria's Secret with its beginner campaign 'I'm No Angel'.

READ ON: Lane Bryant releases provocative beginner plus-size campaignFrom plus size to fat - meet the models changing trend

I like Victoria Secret iPhone plus case. I have many years experience about Victoria Secret iPhone plus case.More information about Victoria Secret iPhone plus cases. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment